Our electronics and their chargers have been scattered all over the house for a long time, which is uncharacteristic of my usual tidiness. I was looking into buying a charging station, when I realized that a charging station is less a product, and more a state of mind. So I:
1. Located an unused power strip from around the house.
2. Cleared nearly everything off the top of the small shelf next to the computer.
3. Taped the cord in place so it was in the middle of the shelf.
4. Gathered the electronics (rechargeable batteries, the camera battery, the MP3 players, the kindles, and the cell phone), and gathered all of their chargers from around the house.
5. Placed everything around the plug.