Coconut Rice Pudding
1 can coconut milk (about 2 cups)
2 cup cooked rice
1 tablespoon of honey, agave, or maple syrup
1 dash of cinnamon
1. Add the coconut milk to a small pot. Make sure that you mix the can thoroughly before using to ensure the liquid and solids are evenly mixed (they can sometimes separate in storage).
2. Bring the coconut milk to a simmer over medium-low heat.
3. Add the honey and stir to combine.
4. Add rice and continue to stir until it is evenly distributed.
5. Let the mixture continue to simmer in the pot for about five minutes. The liquids should boil off and the mixture will become thicker.
6. Spoon into dishes and sprinkle the top with cinnamon. Garnish with a sprig of mint if you’re feeling fancy!
I found the recipe HERE